HomeWork Merit is dedicated to protecting your personal information and privacy. This Privacy Statement applies solely to the Site http://www.homeworkmerit.com / this policy describes the personal information we gather from you and how we use and secure it. "Personal Information" defines information such as name and email that can identify an individual.
HomeWork Merit will not use, share, transfer or reveal your personal information with any third party.
HomeWork Merit may contact to you about new services, special offers, promotions via email.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The Site and the Services are only available to users who are 18 years of age or older.
2. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password. You are responsible for all uses of your account, whether or not actually or expressly authorized by you.
3. You can download any tutorial unlimited times after purchase (This offer is limited to some time).
4. You can use the purchased material only for guideline don’t submit the material as purchased if you submit and caught by instructor then will be not responsible for it.
5. You must use a PayPal account to buy the tutorials from the Site. HomeWork Merit does not insure you for any loss that might occur from your PayPal, You must resolve any disputes directly with PayPal.
6. The Site may contain links to third party sites throughout the Internet. The availability of these links on the Site does not represent, warrant or imply that HomeWork Merit endorses any Third Party Sites or any materials, opinions, goods or services available on them. Third party materials accessed through or used by means of the Third Party Sites may also be protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against HomeWork Merit for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results and/or to link to another site.
7. If you are a copyright owner or the legal agent of a copyright owner, and you believe that any material on this site infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a complaint at using contact page of our website
8. HomeWork Merit may modify these Terms from time to time. HomeWork Merit will email you.
9. You clearly agree and understand that HomeWork Merit will not offer any refunds in any case, so read the description (Previews) before the purchase.
10. If you have questions about Site or about these Terms, please contact us.